HTF7000 Thrust Reverser Door Corrosion
Don’t replace, REPAIR with
Quiet Technology Aerospace
When corrosion is beyond OEM limits, QTA has an approved solution that
- Extends the life of TR doors; ‘Life Extension Program’
- Combines QTA composite expertise to structurally reinforce the TR door.
- Is light weight
- Extends corrosion blend-out limits
- Includes new coating to Thrust Reverser Door with painting to perfectly match aircraft
- Provides maximum protection per the OEM Service Bulletin
- FAA/EASA approved
- Two week turn time
- Four plus years of added service
- Exit area is not changed
Don’t pay exorbitant recurring cost of an OEM Maintenance Service Plan (MSP+).
It will only corrode again—guaranteed.
LH UPPER 13E117-00-0G
RH UPPER 13E118-00-OG
LOWER 13E103-00-6U or
later dash number
Three Year Structural Warranty
Warranty remains with the aircraft serial number, transferable.
QTA backs its Three Year Structural Warranty with substantial Product Liability Insurance formed and placed by Lloyds of London.
You’re covered – for 3 years!