HTF7000 Thrust Reverser Door Corrosion
Don’t replace, EXTEND SERVICE LIFE with
Quiet Technology Aerospace
When corrosion is beyond OEM limits, QTA has an approved solution that
- Extends the life of TR doors; ‘Life Extension Program’
- Combines QTA composite expertise to structurally reinforce the TR door.
- Is light weight
- Extends corrosion blend-out limits
- Includes new coating to Thrust Reverser Door with painting to perfectly match aircraft
- Provides maximum protection per the OEM Service Bulletin
- FAA/EASA approved
- Two week turn time
Don’t pay exorbitant recurring cost of an OEM Maintenance Service Plan (MSP+).
It will only corrode again—guaranteed.
Customers utilizing QTA Life Extension repair will earn significant credit toward QTA's guaranteed lifetime Permanent Corrosion Solution that terminates TR door and side beam corrosion forever.
Imminent approval coming!
LH UPPER 13E117-00-0G
RH UPPER 13E118-00-OG
LOWER 13E103-00-6U or
later dash number
Three Year Structural Warranty
Warranty remains with the aircraft serial number, transferable.
QTA backs its Three Year Structural Warranty with substantial Product Liability Insurance formed and placed by Lloyds of London.
You’re covered – for 3 years!