HAWKER 1000 INLET UPGRADE
THE PERMANENT SOLUTION TO THE CORROSION PROBLEMS WITH THE ALUMINUM INNER BARREL.
The Hawker 1000 Inlet Upgrade Program that replaces the Aluminum Inner Barrel with a state-of-the-art Carbon Graphite Composite Barrel.
Supplemental Type Certificates:
100% solution to corrosion problems
- Lifetime structural warranty
- 5-year acoustic warranty
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Affordability and savings
- Weight: 5 lbs lighter
Replaces part numbers:
- LH 266-0101-501, 266-0101-511, 266-0101-515
- RH 266-0101-503, 266-0101-513, 266-0101-517
THE UPGRADE PROCESS
Composite Inlet Barrel lay up
Composite T Chanel production
Envelope Bagging for Cure
Vacuum applied, ready for oven curing
Composite Inlet Barrel assembly to attach flange and T Section
In process inspection of Composite Inlet Barrel assembly
Original Cowl disassembly for modification
Installing forward and aft bulkheads
Outer Skin Installation
Refinished anodized Lip Skin installation
Preparation for painting
Finish painting to customer specification
SALES AND DELIVERY PROCESS
The Sales and delivery process is represented by the following flow chart:
QTA provides Loaner Nose Cowls, based on availability, at no additional charge.
The STC incorporates additional features
- Lip Skin re-anodize
- Outer Skin repairs to erosion and delamination
- replacement attachment flange, if required.
- Painting to aircraft color upon completion.